ALLOY WHEELS FOR MERCEDES A CLASS. ALLOY WHEELS FOR
- (19:29) /
- Category: None
Alloy wheels for mercedes a class. Black chrome saleen wheels.
Alloy Wheels For Mercedes A Class
- (Alloy Wheel) Car wheels made of aluminium, rather than steel. Main advantages include lighter weight and attractive styling. Mostly chosen for style reasons.
- Alloy wheels (incorrectly known as rims) are automobile (car, motorcycle and truck) wheels which are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium (or sometimes a mixture of both). They are typically lighter for the same strength and provide better heat conduction and improved cosmetic appearance.
- A generic term used to describe any non-steel road wheel. The most common alloy wheels are cast aluminum. Technically, an alloy is a mixture of two or more metals. These wheels are known for their light weight and strength.
- Mercedes is a genus of butterfly in the family Lycaenidae.
- Mercedes was a brand of the Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft (DMG which began to develop in 1900, after the death of its co-founder, Gottlieb Daimler.
- The Mercedes-Euklid is a German-invented calculator from the early twentieth century. It was built in Thuringia, Germany in 1905. The first manual mechanical models utilized a proportional-lever design invented by Christel Hamann in 1903.
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- Showing stylish excellence
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
Carlsson Mercedes Classe E Cabriolet
Carlsson has accessories dedicated to E-class Cabriolet. The bodywork is modified with a rather discreet Aero kit, also available in carbon fiber, which can be completed by the forged alloy wheels are available in sizes from 18 "to 20" and sport exhaust in stainless steel with rectangular double outlet, inserted into the rear diffuser. The trim is revised Springs lowered by 30 mm. Greater attention, however, was reserved for the thruster: thanks to additional C-TRonic control unit, the V6 diesel 350 CDI's change from 231 to 280 Hp while torque 540 Nm at 648, at a cost of 1784. The cockpit can be enriched with new aluminum trim, custom floor mats, sports pedals and shifter with leather and alcantara.
ITLIANO: Carlsson presenta gli accessori dedicato alla Classe E Cabriolet. La carrozzeria viene modificata con un kit aerodinamico piuttosto discreto, disponibile anche in fibra di carbonio, che puo essere completato dai cerchi in lega forgiati, disponibili in misure da 18? fino a 20? e dal terminale di scarico sportivo in acciaio con doppia uscita rettangolare, inserita nel diffusore posteriore. L’assetto viene rivisto con molle ribassate di 30 millimetri.
L’attenzione maggiore, tuttavia, e stata riservata al propulsore: grazie alla centralina aggiuntivo C-TRonic, il V6 diesel della 350 CDI passa da 231 a 280 Cv, mentre la coppia sale da 540 a 648 Nm, ad un costo di 1784 Euro. L’abitacolo puo essere arricchito con nuove finiture in alluminio, tappetini personalizzati, pedaliera sportiva e leva cambio in pelle ed alcantara.
German tuning company Brabus has announced its i-Business 2.0, a tuned 219mph Mercedes S65 AMG described as the "fastest office on wheels".
The Brabus i-Business 2.0 uses the twin-turbo V12 from the S65, tuned to produce 788bhp and 1,047lb ft of torque. According to Brabus, this will launch the i-Business 2.0 to 60mph in 3.9sec and on to a top speed of 219mph.
See official pics of the Brabus i-Business S-class
The car's real novelty lies in the rear cabin. It features a built-in Apple iPad 2 multimedia system that controls all on-board entertainment and the high-speed internet connection. Built-in cameras also make it "supremely suited for video conferencing".
To house the iPads, a tailored Brabus table was developed, which fits into the backrests. The tabletop is covered with the same leather as the entire interior, with high-gloss aluminium border and recess to house the i-Pad.
Other high-tech features of the i-Business 2.0 include TV, high-speed USB ports integrated into the rear and a 64GB Apple iPod touch that can store more than 14,000 songs.
On the outside, the i-Business is clad in a Brabus "designer suit" with alloys available in sizes ranging from 19-inches to 21-inches.
Brabus's i-Business interior package is also available to order on its version of the S350.
razor go kart wheels
medicine wheel training
best longboard wheels for cruising
hot wheels beat that game download
wheel horse sleeve hitch
power wheels ride on toy
power wheels atv
discount rims and wheels
hubcentric wheel spacers
fifth wheel recreational vehicles
Post a comment