TOWING A FIFTH WHEEL WITH A SHORT BED TRUCK. WITH A SHORT BE
- (19:24) /
- Category: None
TOWING A FIFTH WHEEL WITH A SHORT BED TRUCK. SKODA FABIA WHEEL BEARING.
Towing A Fifth Wheel With A Short Bed Truck
- A superfluous person or thing
- a steering bearing that enables the front axle of a horse-drawn wagon to rotate
- A coupling between a trailer and a vehicle used for towing
- someone or something that is unwanted and unneeded
- Layout Client Content Management System users can link attributes and assets to text and picture boxes and style them using the native functionality of the page layout application.
- (of a motor vehicle or boat) Pull (another vehicle or boat) along with a rope, chain, or tow bar
- (towage) tow: the act of hauling something (as a vehicle) by means of a hitch or rope; "the truck gave him a tow to the garage"
- (of a person) Pull (someone or something) along behind one
- (tow) drag behind; "Horses used to tow barges along the canal"
- Towing is the process of pulling or drawing behind a chain, line, bar or some other form of couplings. Towing is most visibly performed by road vehicles, but anything from waterborne vessels to tractors to people can tow cargo.
- the location on a baseball field where the shortstop is stationed
- Short-circuit or cause to short-circuit
- primarily temporal sense; indicating or being or seeming to be limited in duration; "a short life"; "a short flight"; "a short holiday"; "a short story"; "only a few short months"
- abruptly: quickly and without warning; "he stopped suddenly"
- an automotive vehicle suitable for hauling
- Barter or exchange
- hand truck: a handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top; used to move crates or other heavy objects
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
- The time for sleeping
365/365 || Going out with a bang!!!!
For everything there is a beginning and an end, there is an A and there is a Z, there is Alfa and Omega.
This symbolizes so many things for me now. It closes the cycle of 365 images.
Started out as a impulsive ADHD maxie project with a "what the hell, let's give it a try" kinda feel to it and see what I could come up with,
to make 365 photos and keep it interesting combined with my poetry and my sick sense of humor :)
During the project I've started to notice that it was also a very personal journey for me to wake up and shake some old demons off, and as you may know old demons made me sick.
Losing control over one side of your body isn't funny, losing the ability to speak properly isn't funny. months of insecurities and tests wasn't funny...oh don't get me wrong I am doing so much better and working my way back :).
So as you may know it took me a lot more than a year to finish this 365..but all things that happened never made me quit..and my girl never made me quit.
I cannot imagine what I would have done without her, with this project, helping me getting dressed, driving me to the hospital and so much more. I love you Liesje!!
And for you sweet guys and sweet girls, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful support and concern and even sweet presents during this 365 rollercoaster and my sickness, it really sometimes brought me to tears.
I always thought that Internet friendships were a lot of blabla..but now I know there can be real warm connections and I cherish them allot.
And some people that are with me from the beginning have a special place in my heart..
*M-C1*: I so respect your work all over the years Lisa and to do what you do..I can't do..You’re the Flickr queen bee!! Thank you for being such a big sweet and funny friend!! I hope we will get to meet someday and please stay in touch, love ya! xoxox
Vogelmeisje and Anne C..will you be my mom in next life? :)..butterfly..butterfly..you always flutter by..and love the way you dream..never loose that.xoxox
EeF: van de boot zo noemen wij je :) en mijn zussie.. een Kanjer..connected en.. wij gaan nog heel veel avonturen beleven :) xoxo
Pandora: heerlijke buuf en jeetje zo zie je maar, even een foto in de gang en gelijk kind aan huis, houden zo hoor :) xoxo
Dracorubio: jees man wat hou ik van jou!! bedankt voor de ervaring..you're the master and mijn allerbeste vriend!! xoxo
Nyah: principessa..my little truthful, honest and stubborn architect..you woke me up and we share a spiritual world.xoxo
Vi master: I love the way you speak and how you grow and show us your perspective on things..and your sense of humor..will get you your seeds..will not forget!! xoxo
Beyond the box: my sweet bitch..stay strong,.. YOU, can do anything and everything!!! xoxo
Chernobyl Bob: I always thought you were a bob :) Matt.xox
Basiljonez: meeting you natural nutty is a pleasure and you made me laugh alot!xox
Jason: show mee tha bootyyy :0)xoxo
Miss Giggi:..lady with a sharp smart mind and such a big heart.xoxo
Tyla: let's have that tyskie beer one day :)xoxo
LH20-LA: sweet Lauren..hang in there dudetje and I wish I was a wizard..you know what I mean. (())xox
Shaefer: Thank you for all the times you rescued me mate..The new A-team has arrived :) xoxo
Sigi K: I am so impressed and touched by your work and stories..my Aquarian friend..you are a true artist! xoxo
Fransesca: don't stop following your dreams! xoxo
Hardyc: my favorite gassy friend...don't steal my mask in the mean time but hide it for me ok?xx
pfew I have so much to say and so much more people to thank but I am afraid the list can go on and on so I will stop here...don't feel bad if your name doesn't pop up..I really appreciate all your sweet and funny comments over the last period
have a wonderful, healthy and joyful 2011 and hope to see you soon.. have a good one and.."don't break things you can't repair".
Happy New Year my flickr stars!!
Stunning Pink in Modern Design. Anthurium andraeanum, IIAC Stargarden, Incheon International Airport, South Korea
Had to while away some time this morning at Incheon International Airport waiting for the Blue KLM Flamingo to deliver safely to the ground that Pharmacist from V. to whom I sometimes refer in my descriptions. To my utter disbelief and amazement, I found that the Incheon International Airport Corporation (IIAC) has in its wisdom decided to add a lovely botanical garden to the ultramodern-postmodern airport buildings. Located more or less above the express train station, it's a wonderful spot of quietude and greenery. This morning it was tenderly being watered by a beaufitul young Korean lady who clearly loved 'her' plants; but regrettably I have no Korean, so all we could do was smile and point out beauties to each other.
Such as this exquisite Anthurium andraeanum (which also goes by the name of Flamingo Flower, or Flower-with-a-tail in reference to its Greek family name). Yes! Edouard Francois Andre (1840-1911) - for whom our flower was named - would have smiled. Not only did he discover our Anthurium somewhere in the foothills of the Andes (ca. 1875-6), but he was one of the great Parisian landscape and garden architects. He assisted famous Georges-Eugene Haussmann (1809-1891) - remember the boulevard in Paris of his name! - in redesigning that city between 1853 and 1870. Champs-Elysees and all that...
Some say the Incheon airport is not much fun and far too sterile for human social life. Indeed, our botanical garden is a bit on the 'design' side to my taste. But it really is a fine place to spend an hour or so to take one's mind off the discomforts of thinking of High Flights.
And those Spring-pinkish strawberries topped with chantilly and the companion glass of champagne in the Cafe de Paris on the Champs-Elysees many years ago were wonderful...
big wheels customs
5th wheel toy hauler reviews
king steel wheels
best 5th wheel
atv racing wheels
steel wheels edmonton
metal core scooter wheels
hello kitty steering wheel cover
Post a comment